Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Mortal Kombat 1

Who’s ready for this? Might as well start the thread up, was just announced yesterday..

Buckets ready to take on whoever wanna run up

1706070078297.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last I played was MKX. They've gotten greedy as hell about characters. Giving you a select amount and then making you pay for extras

I think the last I played was MKX. They've gotten greedy as hell about characters. Giving you a select amount and then making you pay for extras
“Oh bro this is how fighting games are now…you’ll be iight!!”

Like it’s cool to make DLC characters cost like $4 each to force you to pay for a season pass that has 4 characters available over the course of 9 months

“Oh bro this is how fighting games are now…you’ll be iight!!”

Like it’s cool to make DLC characters cost like $4 each to force you to pay for a season pass that has 4 characters available over the course of 9 months
I never bothered to look at the price because giving us a select few in the base game and then come out with extras to buy is bullshit to me

We used to get more characters in the old games

I never bothered to look at the price because giving us a select few in the base game and then come out with extras to buy is bullshit to me

We used to get more characters in the old games
I said in the street fighter thread to make mainstays blocked behind DLC is wack

I’d rather you give an extra 4 characters without paying and put another 2 stages behind DLC and to not have to wait a year later for more characters

I’m cool with making characters DLC but I hate season pass models and then re releasing the game with the season pass mode included a year later

Might as well wait lol

I feel you… I played 11 heavy, but didn’t pay for all them extra packs.

But really though, that’s what most of the competitive games do. COD and Apex do it with new operators, skins, blueprints. 2K does it with VC, it’s the new normal in these games

But really though, that’s what most of the competitive games do. COD and Apex do it with new operators, skins, blueprints. 2K does it with VC, it’s the new normal in these games
Yeah I know, not even saying they shouldn’t do it but I think they need to tweak things a bit

Investing 80-$95 over a fighting game is ridiculous if you not playing it competitively

I stopped playing cod years ago because of the greed

Would’ve been greater if this came out a month earlier because there is such a summer drought for games

But SF6 Gonna rule the summer alone

The cinematic graphics look great and the finishing moves look brutal. I'm just expecting like 10 characters with 1 skin with the rest coming of the characters and additional skins needing to be purchased

Back