Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Says Oprah & Tyler Perry Can Suck Her D

Doesn't matter when she's complaining. If she's telling the truth her beef is legit.

If there were expiration dates on grievances then jews and cosby rapees need to stfu
Daniels and Oprah told the truth on her years ago, so why isn't their beef legit or at least as reputable as hers, and I had to come back cause did you really compare her complaining about them complaining to Holocaust survivors and rape victims? Smh

No I dont want to work with her.
There isnt any statute of limitations on her feelings tho

Daniels and Oprah told the truth on her years ago, so why isn't their beef legit or at least as reputable as hers, and I had to come back cause did you really compare her complaining about them complaining to Holocaust survivors and rape victims? Smh
Yes i did:sayword:

LMAO at siding with Monique over Oprah over this stupid shit. Black people really hate to see one of us succeed. I would bet money all the Oprah haters in here also happen to be Jay-Z, Obama and any other successful black person haters.

Crabs.

@Race Jones

LMAO at siding with Monique over Oprah over this stupid shit. Black people really hate to see one of us succeed. I would bet money all the Oprah haters in here also happen to be Jay-Z, Obama and any other successful black person haters.

Crabs.

@Race Jones

yawn* go cry to the white men you niggas love emulating

why does yall verison of success always equate to selling your own ppl out?

yall niggas need better heroes

And to be clear - I don't give a flying shit about Oprah but before I start hating on her I have a pretty long list of some non-black people that could get it first.

Back