Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Says Oprah & Tyler Perry Can Suck Her D

monique says she's blackballed from hollywood and she blaming lee daniels, tyler perry & oprah winfrey

WHat did she do to piss off the black gay elite im sure she isnt innocent

prolly just talking a whole lotta shit... you know everybody don't got thick skin

she was on the breakfast club a while back

just watch...i aint gon try to remember what she said

thought it was more recent than this

Didn't comedian Cheryl from that CBS show that's similar to "The View" put her, and the other Queens of Comedy on blast?

She has such a foul mouth I wouldn't wanna work with her either

But she's mad about something to do with Precious and Daniels/Oprah not finding the project or being involved but naming themselves producers after it came out. Years ago. She's complaining now. For why?

Didn't they say she kinda flipped then switch after she won that Oscar?

Nah she's saying Daniels "blackballed" her by telling hollywood producers she's hard to work with, among other things.
That's the story from a year ago and even before that. From an article posed yesterday, it reads

"If you’re wondering why Mo’Nique called out Oprah and Tyler it’s because they provided promotional assistance to “Precious” and signed up as executive producers after the film was shot." Via Bossip

Juss sayin

well, i dont see anything wrong with that El

what do you see wrong with it?

that she takes issue with them coming in at the tail end to be exec producers

Doesn't matter when she's complaining. If she's telling the truth her beef is legit.

If there were expiration dates on grievances then jews and cosby rapees need to stfu

I don't see anything wrong with that. If anything I'm baffled it took her so many years to complain about it. Why she complaining now? That movies old af.

unless she has complained about it all along but everyone is now just being brought into the know

Doesn't matter when she's complaining. If she's telling the truth her beef is legit.

If there were expiration dates on grievances then jews and cosby rapees need to stfu
What's legit about her beef though? I mean Oprah's pretty reputable, and Daniels is as well. If she wants her complaint taken seriously she should make a serious complaint. Not they talked shit years ago, or they took credit for something years ago, and now im complaining cause I can't get work. She's telling grown ass respectable people to suck her dick. Do you wanna work with her? I see why she got black/white balled and no matter how "legit" her complaint may be, she's still annoying, foul-mouthed, and not a good actress so meh on her and her career.

Back