Welcome To aBlackWeb

Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/19/2019

AEW got them all shook that they’re bringing back the Hardcore title lol

Cut this out man

I highly doubt they scared but they recognize them as competition because they gonna be on TNT

When the halftime of Raptors/Bucks end I'm turning the game back on. Just gone have to catch this at 10:30 or whenever the game ends. Hope they don't have OT b/c this ain't getting watched until tomorrow if they go too late on TNT.

i think Becky is keeping both her belts tonight

but i’ve been wrong three times already tonight, so we’ll see

i think Becky is keeping both her belts tonight

but i’ve been wrong three times already tonight, so we’ll see

I see Baylee cashing in bruh, I mean why wouldnt she? I think the good girl gimmick might be one thing to stop a cash in but tonight would be a good night for her to turn heel. Beat the shit outta Becky w/ the brief case and cash in

I dont think tonight is Laceys night but she'll be be champion before the end of the year. Might even get it before or at Summerslam if Baylee does end up cashing in.

I was originally against the classy lady gimmick but she being killing it. Especially on the mic

that ref looked scared to count

he probably knew he'd be fined if he fucked up like dude did at Mania during the womens main event

I dont see her walking out with both straps tonight unless Lacey comes back in and attacks her causing a DQ...

It'll be either that or Bayley cashing in half way through the match

Back