Welcome To aBlackWeb

Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/19/2019

Man im tired of them puttin Shane over Miz thats some bullshit. I already know they tryin to give him his big pay off win at Summerslam probably but still

Vince’s response to AEW is a new title?

New Hardcore... Foley is presenting, what else could it be

Hope it's not the return of the hardcore title smh. Unless they bringing back Stone Cold Dean they don't have that many people they can put the belt on

So that's how they get Sami out the match w/ Braun ha. They probably gonna blame it on the WWE IT Clown, Bray Wyatt

Would be crazy if they swerved and brought Moxley to wwe instead of Dean... who can rock it? they don’t have the roster for it... McIntyre maybe...

Man you have got to be kidding me.... C'mon man. Fuck Vince for creating this fuckery. I've already missed 3-4 matches. Fuck it I'll catch it when the game is over.

you had only missed 2 at the time of that post

womens MITB and Joe vs Rey (Which wasnt long anyways) but if u stopped watching then u missed Miz vs Shane

Would be crazy if they swerved and brought Moxley to wwe instead of Dean... who can rock it? they don’t have the roster for it... McIntyre maybe...

thats what I was thinking if It is the hardcore title then who could it be for?

thats fucked up if they bought it back and Dean really is gone

This PPV getting turned off when GoT comes on. I'll probably miss both Becky Lynch matches because of HBO. Vince ain't shit lol

Not a good idea goin up against GoT final episode, ill just log in to the network on my PC and watch this shit when thrones come on

yeah it’s been like that for a year or so
did you stop watching? (i don’t blame you if you did)

Nah I been watching but I know WM, SSlam, SS, & Royal Rumble start at 7 and those B PPVs don't start until 8 (I guess). I just got my times mixed up. Not a good night to have a PPV. Should have kept MITB for June.

Back