Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Naomi imo has always been held back because she is a dark skinned AA Woman..... if anybody disagrees they lying to themselves.
Much better talent to push who actually go out there and improves consistently. Naomi been phoning in since she got "the glow", her move set is too childish to me as well. How many times is it jsut going to be " damn she got a big ass", "she chocolate sexy" and "she thick man" or folks favorite "smashhh". Lets put on some better performances and edge so we can grow past her just being a thick shorty.

Give her a little mature side and keep her face for all I care since folks complain anytime you mention heel turns(dont believe she would be a good one anyway) but give me some growth and mature shit to rock with.

Last edited:
Much better talent to push who actually go out there and improves consistently. Naomi been phoning in since she got "the glow", her move set is too childish to me as well. How many times is it jsut going to be " damn she got a big ass", "she chocolate sexy" and "she thick man" or folks favorite "smashhh". Lets put on some better performances and edge so we can grow past her just being a thick shorty.

Give her a little mature side and keep her face for all I care since folks complain anytime you mention heel turns(dont believe she would be a good one anyway) but give me some growth and mature shit to rock with.
you must be related to Booker T with your negative assesment of Naomi..... i truly believe her biggest roadblock is she could thrive somewhere else but she ain't leaving because of her husband.

you must be related to Booker T with your negative assesment of Naomi..... i truly believe her biggest roadblock is she could thrive somewhere else but she ain't leaving because of her husband.
Without WWE i think she would be even more exposed. I wouldnt mind seeing her prove me wrong about her being mediocre talent which in my honest opinion. Team Bad had potential to add something to her but they did the same ol silly girls team up and act like 15 year old girls laughing snd giggling everywhere holding hands and shoulders down the ramp.

On another note. WWE needs to finally find a way to make the first offical womens faction that would be a legit bad ass squad like EVOLUTION, DX, Hurt Business, and The Wyatt Family. Four Horsewomen dont count.

Last edited:
Without WWE i think she would be even more exposed. I wouldnt mind seeing her prove me wrong about her being mediocre talent which in my honest opinion. Team Bad had potential to add something to her but they did the same ol silly girls team up and act like 15 year old girls laughing snd giggling everywhere holding hands and shoulders down the ramp.

On another note. WWE needs to finally find a way to make the first offical womens faction that would be a legit bad ass squad like EVOLUTION, DX, Hurt Business, and The Wyatt Family. Four Horsewomen dont count.
who would lead this woman's faction?? as soon as Vince say either Charlotte or Becky that will dead the idea with other female talent.

IMO that could be Toxic Attraction

Toxic Attraction is the very very lite version of what I mean. They are also a NXT product so they def not coming up together on the main roster like history shows.
Thats the template

even if they did a new TA on the main when Mandy comes back up

Mandy
Bliss
Liv

Once they elevate 2 more women i feel like we gone get that 4 horsewomens stable.

Already got Bel Air and Ripley. I'm guessing Liv and then idk Raquel or somebody else like Doudrop or io fresh off a call up

Nah, just do the 4 horsewomen. Let them dominate Raw and build up other talent on Smackdown.

Nah, just do the 4 horsewomen. Let them dominate Raw and build up other talent on Smackdown.
Problem is why do the 4 horsewomen now?? Unless its a NWO style run where the top tier talents all running together. They are already 4 of the most established women there and the BIG 4. I would like to see younger group of talents not at the top yet get over with a group run.

Once they elevate 2 more women i feel like we gone get that 4 horsewomens stable.

Already got Bel Air and Ripley. I'm guessing Liv and then idk Raquel or somebody else like Doudrop or io fresh off a call up

Bianca...Raquel...Rhea...Io...yes plz. Black & Gold baby!

Doudrop would be interesting

Back