Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

i can see why Tony Khan didn't offer Rhodes more money like certain wrestlers..... he's average..... from now on he should be called Average Cody Rhodes.

Deville will upset BelAir next week in Knoxville only to lose the title back @ Backlash.
i can see why Tony Khan didn't offer Rhodes more money like certain wrestlers..... he's average..... from now on he should be called Average Cody Rhodes.

What pack you smoking tonight, this wedding cake pack aint hitting as hard for me.

That Deville one might happen, you know WWE like to shit on people in their hometown
If they do then dont put the title on Bianca for another year or so. Definition of stupid ass booking and booking that would cause Bianca to lose steam felt they already partially lost with her last year..i mean the womens divison is boring as fuck already but this would push the envelope.

What pack you smoking tonight, this wedding cake pack aint hitting as hard for me.
i'm giving my opinion sir....... if you don't agree that's okay..... Deville is a heat magnet .... imagine the heat she will have by beating EST in her own backyard.... as far as ACR (Average Cody Rhodes) goes i hope he doesn't wrestle every week let alone speak.

i'm giving my opinion sir....... if you don't agree that's okay..... Deville is a heat magnet .... imagine the heat she will have by beating EST in her own backyard.... as far as ACR (Average Cody Rhodes) goes i hope he doesn't wrestle every week let alone speak.
I read somewhere that Cody is their top baby face so you won't get your wish

From teaming with Naomi. Not that what they are doing now is horrible or bad
(Typical tag team mash up nonesense) but would love to see those 2 have a legit serious feud that would cause Naomi to drop her glow stuff and appraoch a more serious character leaving that feud.
a feud between Naomi & Sasha would be nice....... but tbh Sasha would win the feud because of her light skin privelege.

a feud between Naomi & Sasha would be nice....... but tbh Sasha would win the feud because of her light skin privelege.
If I was booking i would have Sasha win too. Naomi aint a talent id invest in but I would make her atleast have some interesting shit go down while she here. A edgier Naomi minus all the glow would be dope.

If I was booking i would have Sasha win too. Naomi aint a talent id invest in but I would make her atleast have some interesting shit go down while she here. A edgier Naomi minus all the glow would be dope.
Naomi imo has always been held back because she is a dark skinned AA Woman..... if anybody disagrees they lying to themselves.

Back