Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

I think Rock is gonna be in the Rumble. He & Cody are the last two and there’s a fucked up finish that justifies both guys getting a title shot.

I dont see HHH pivoting from his vision and putting the belt on Cody at WM

The Rock isnt comin for the belt he's comin for the title of "Head of the Table"
and most importantly Australia is willing to pay him $5 mil to do so

Perhaps that happens too. Like I said earlier Rock vs Cody could happen in Australia but easily it could be Rock vs Roman. Can’t see them using Rock just for Elimination Chamber with Wrestlemania right there tho.

I think Rock is gonna be in the Rumble. He & Cody are the last two and there’s a fucked up finish that justifies both guys getting a title shot.
Punk & Cody will probably be the last 2 in the Rumble match and Punk wins it. I doubt HHH does the '94 Royal Rumble finish for a 3rd time at the Royal Rumble. Cody will probably be a last minute trade to Smackdown as the favor owed to him. He wins the Elimination Chamber to challenge Roman at WM.

Perhaps that happens too. Like I said earlier Rock vs Cody could happen in Australia but easily it could be Rock vs Roman. Can’t see them using Rock just for Elimination Chamber with Wrestlemania right there tho.
Elimination chamber is gonna have an early start time since it's in Australia. Wonder if that is a part of their calculus at all.

i still got Drew as the man who takes Rollins strap but idk

lmao Seth been retaining that shit in some shakey situations. Like when we thought Nakamura had his ass

Back