Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

I don t hink this shit is happening at mania

it'll be the Royal Rumble or Elimination chamber in Australia..... Unless they bout to let Roman beat Hogans record foreal

I aint even ready for the shit storm that'll come with him going over at mania again

A triple threat main event would continue the streak for them happening every ten years at Mania. I can’t see Rock coming back to loose at some event prior to Mania. It’s gonna be Rock vs Roman vs Cody I can feel it. Might fuck around and see Rock vs Cody at Elimination Chamber

A triple threat main event would continue the streak for them happening every ten years at Mania. I can’t see Rock coming back to loose at some event prior to Mania. It’s gonna be Rock vs Roman vs Cody I can feel it. Might fuck around and see Rock vs Cody at Elimination Chamber

The Rock should not be compromising Cody / Roman at Mania
Put that shit on in Australia where they'll be in front of 70K people
Roman pins The Rock and looks like the ultimate final boss
Cody pins him at Mania

Thats the play that makes the most sense

I don t hink this shit is happening at mania

it'll be the Royal Rumble or Elimination chamber in Australia..... Unless they bout to let Roman beat Hogans record foreal

I aint even ready for the shit storm that'll come with him going over at mania again
I think 2024 is going to be the last year of Roman's title run and it will be over with in Philly. I don't see him breaking Hogan's record or Backlund's 5½ yr reign. If Reigns goes over Cody a second year at Mania the floodgates won't be able to contain the shit that's going to come through it.

Cody pins him at Mania

Maybe, but the WWE knows the money is Rock involved in the main event at Mania. Rock don’t even gotta do a shit ton in a triple threat match anyways.

Cody pins him at Mania

This makes all the sense. But I wouldn't be surprised if they shoehorn him in WM for one reason only...money

Roman SHOULD pin Rocky clean if they do a 1 v 1
If Im booking it

Its a cage match

Whole fam is there…

Elders are posted up on the stage watching the match

Solo and Jimmy want to interfere but the elders forbid it

Roman still wins clean but he goes hard af on Solo and Jimmy

Leads to him going into Mania dolo

Maybe, but the WWE knows the money is Rock involved in the main event at Mania. Rock don’t even gotta do a shit ton in a triple threat match anyways.
I dont see HHH pivoting from his vision which is putting the belt on Cody at WM

The Rock isnt comin for the belt he's comin for the title of "Head of the Table"
and most importantly Australia is willing to pay him $5 mil to do so

Back