Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Naw, niggaz can't be tired of new day, but hype for a nigga who been gone from WWE for 10 years.... Just say you never liked new day...

I see greatness that they still doing the damn thing. Definitely one if the greatness tag teams of all time...

The crowd was still popping for them. Kofi still getting chants...

The show started with a nigga with a 20+ year career, but we tired of the new day?

Naw
Yes

Naw, niggaz can't be tired of new day, but hype for a nigga who been gone from WWE for 10 years.... Just say you never liked new day...

I see greatness that they still doing the damn thing. Definitely one if the greatness tag teams of all time...

The show started with a nigga with a 20+ year career, but we tired of the new day?

Naw

I think a lot of it is from Big E being gone. These dudes just been in a standstill to me. They still over tho can't front on that.

Naw
New Day too damn goofy

this jelly roll dude came out of no fkin where

I just started hearing about him like a week or 2 ago n now hes everywhere n istill dont know what he do
MAAAAAAN! My girl and my daughter listen to him all the damn time. I hate when she drives because I'm gonna held captive to that shit every time!
images (3).jpeg

They bout to dog walk Priest up outta here
icegif-294.gif

Back