Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

I'll never shit on the New Day.. but i will say its time to switch it up and change gears. If they not gonna be splitting up then I want a heel run, they been stale af and just coasting for a minute now

He rap an used to he down with Three 6 Mafia. He started messing with country and fucked around and became the biggest country artist rn. He still show love to all the southern rap goats.

Damn I swear i never heard of him until like 2 weeks ago, seems like a stand up guy tho on everything ive seen him on

Can't take shit from them dudes but I was just expecting them to be split up and doing singles by now. Big E being gone probably derailed some of that.

Ohhh shit forgot Imperium would be in this match. Yeah Imperium gonna be getting them tag titles so they can flex with Gunther. I think HHH wants that for a fact.

I could see this... and i aint mad at it. Anything to keep them boys together, i dont like the teasers of a break up

Naw, niggaz can't be tired of new day, but hype for a nigga who been gone from WWE for 10 years.... Just say you never liked new day...

I see greatness that they still doing the damn thing. Definitely one if the greatness tag teams of all time...

The crowd was still popping for them. Kofi still getting chants...

The show started with a nigga with a 20+ year career, but we tired of the new day?

Naw

Then again idk... would they do Judgement Day vs Imperium? 🤔 Maybe. I mean this a new era for sure..

Back