Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

HHH putting lots of focus on the women and the midcard titles is dope. I still got my fingers crossed that he'll eventually get around to fixing up the tag team divisions too.

while I see the womens tag division staying alive due to all these women hes bringing back, I do think that they'll go on and introduce a womens midcard title sometime in 2023 too cause aint no way they had ole girl trash the 24/7 title for no reason.

HHH putting lots of focus on the women and the midcard titles is dope. I still got my fingers crossed that he'll eventually get around to fixing up the tag team divisions too.

while I see the womens tag division staying alive due to all these women hes bringing back, I do think that they'll go on and introduce a womens midcard title sometime in 2023 too cause aint no way they had ole girl trash the 24/7 title for no reason.
Yea a lot of focus but the booking is still bad. Then again no promotion is booking women well in North America outside of impact! so meh

Idk if he's single but there is no way Dominik doesn't shoot fall in love with Rhea at the end of this Judgment Day angle

Back