Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

chris-brown-shrug.gif

Sami & Jey hugging it out is almost as impactful as Macho Man and Liz reconnecting at WM 7

That reaction would've been as epic as "Ucey" if Solo would've gotten in on the group hug

Solo is so good mans was like the guy who doesn’t wanna be at the party but gotta go just cause...

Theres something going on with Solo.. I mean thats always been the case but now they're starting to tease it even more. Somebody pointed out how he seems even more distant now than he did when he first came in cause whenever he first joined he seemed like he was coming around but now hes even more distant, he not even throwing up the 1s no more when they all do it with Reigns.

Theres something going on with Solo.. I mean thats always been the case but now they're starting to tease it even more. Somebody pointed out how he seems even more distant now than he did when he first came in cause whenever he first joined he seemed like he was coming around but now hes even more distant, he not even throwing up the 1s no more when they all do it with Reigns.

This wrestling insider had a theory that Solo is the guy who brings in The Rock. She mentioned that time Heymen said “Solo was sent by the elders” and questioned if that line was a seed planted by creative that was meant to fly over your head.

That would be top tier creative planning if that was the case

Or...he's just sticking wit his portrayal of being the BL enforcer. That's what I take from it.

Or...he's just sticking wit his portrayal of being the BL enforcer. That's what I take from it.

I’m more than sure this is the case but anything is possible. HHH’s version of creative has done a good job of planting small Easter eggs here and there that later pay off. The rest of her theory was basically he was sent by the elders to report back to them how Roman is abusing his power, which leads to how we get The Rock to return to claim the Head of The Table title.

honestly can’t see them being this deep in thought but would be dope nonetheless

Even if it's just that, I fw it cause he really come across as somebody u don't wanna fuck with. They setting him up to look like a big deal later on by doing that

yea, I got Bliss winning it all since theyve been teasing the turn for a few weeks now

they'll probably have Mia screw Rhea over to keep her from looking weak in defeat.

It's either Rhea vs Becky

OR

Bayley vs Becky

My money is Rhea. Which mean Bayley taking ANOTHER L. Which is fine b/c she's also a made woman.

I don't see Becky winning b/c she just returned. I don't think they ready to pull that trigger yet. PLUS...her and Ronda got unfinished bidness. I think that's down the line.

Wild card pick is Bliss and seeing WHEN she turns.

It's either Rhea vs Becky

OR

Bayley vs Becky

My money is Rhea. Which mean Bayley taking ANOTHER L. Which is fine b/c she's also a made woman.

I don't see Becky winning b/c she just returned. I don't think they ready to pull that trigger yet. PLUS...her and Ronda got unfinished bidness. I think that's down the line.

Wild card pick is Bliss and seeing WHEN she turns.

Nevermind.

I forgot about the Rhea/Mia feud. I can see Mia screwing Rhea over.

Bliss makes since b/c of the eventual turn.

Back