Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Seth Rollins does not have a path to WrestleMania but the WWE announcers were hinting at who he might be facing at WrestleMania.

For those of you that missed it, Rollins set up a match tonight on Monday Night Raw with his friend Kevin Owens with the stipulation being that Rollins, if he won, would get to do the segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania.

Rollins lost the match but Corey Graves dropped some hints about Cody Rhodes coming in. In the closing minute of the show, Graves said that Rollins’ WrestleMania hopes have been “dashed” and “his dream has become a nightmare".

Rollins could always do an open challenge for a match and he answer.

That would be way bigger than him debuting on RAW.
Honestly if they do go this route Rollins def winning I think. I can see them possibly doing a handshake after the match and Cody on Raw the next night cut one of his passionate promos on why he came back and the match with Rollins.

I think that route is the only way to give Rollins the win since he been taking Ls all over the past weeks and give Cody a reason to prove himself with a fresh start and push that in his promo and jump right into another high profile match up..

You can't have Cody lose his first match back
If Cody and Rollins go out there and have the best match on the card which I believe both men are 100% capable of, i dont think fans would hold that L bad. Plus if they shake hands or do some respect shit man the fans will eat it up from both hands. And we both know Cody is capable to cut that promo the next night putting that moment over and pack it with the typical Cody heartfelt emotions. lol

Now if the match sucks ass and Rollins is made to look superior then yeah thats some bullshit. I still would have Rollins lose if i had the choice and give Cody a upset win.

Back