Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I love it

And ima tell u why I love it.. cause dirtsheets n all the folks who love ruining shit have been absolutely wrong about this whole situation..

If Cody was there n they held off on it then that makes it even better. No one has really stopped to think that maybe he's debuting at mania if he signed?

I mean that is an option and a way to make a big debut but everybody is focused on him arriving leading up to the show

I love it

And ima tell u why I love it.. cause dirtsheets n all the folks who love ruining shit have been absolutely wrong about this whole situation..

If Cody was there n they held off on it then that makes it even better. No one has really stopped to think that maybe he's debuting at mania if he signed?
That would be kinda wack. One thing this Mania seaspn is missing is that high profile match and build that got the wrestling world talking. We need that before the show. Mania would be cool but I think that wouldnt be whats best for the situation.

That would be kinda wack. One thing this Mania seaspn is missing is that high profile match that got the wrestling world talking. We need that before the show.

Rollins could always do an open challenge for a match and he answer.

That would be way bigger than him debuting on RAW.

Back