Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Once that glass break those mfs there live gone go crazy and u know it... Its Austin so ofc they gonna be pumped for it

I dont care that much for the segment but i dont get people complaining about the shit either cause they do this all the time at Mania.. its something they been doing for years with bringing in legends and celebrities, its nothing new.

Plus this is a long ass event.. you gotta have segments in there to let shit breathe. I'd much rather it be some shit with Austin and KO than some shit with Dana Brooke and Reggie.
Its some bullshit tho if its a KO Show event. Those moments you say happens end up corny 99% of the time. I rather KO get confronted by Taker at this point for that type of spot.

Did you have this same energy whenever Jeffrey Hardy was going over the Ced Alexanders and Karrion Kross' of the Universe? He a old timer too...

Plus its stone cold steve Austin man.. Like i said b4 if im Owens then im ecstatic about that shit

I don’t even remember hardy beating cedric on a random episode of raw. nobody cares

kross was boring. hardy should’ve went over

Owens is the present and future of the company. one of the best on the roster

yeah kevin eating a stunner by austin in front of 100,000 fans is cool, but tell me Owens taking out Austin in Texas at WM isnt the bigger moment

I don’t even remember hardy beating cedric on a random episode of raw. nobody cares

yeah kevin eating a stunner by austin in front of 100,000 fans is cool, but tell me Owens taking out Austin in Texas at WM isnt the bigger moment

Old KO would of did it. Imagine KO doing this his 2nd year on the main roster when he was at his peak heel stage. That would of been AWESOME.

maxresdefault (7).jpg

I remember when this moment happen at my Mania party we lost it like a mf.....

Then they had Austin snap dancing with New Day. Lol killed the momentum for that moment for us.

But like i said im down for moments like these if they do it right but hyping up a feud to end up just dropping a stunner and going home aint it. Saying the crowd will pop for it is not proving any point. The fans will pop if Austin would of came out to say Welcome To WrestleMania and left, it dont got to be a hyped tv segement for Mania when they know they dont intend on a match. Also read JR said Austin didnt seem thrilled at all to be doing this so it sounds Austin is not confident in it either. I just hope they go atleast 5-10 min with an Austin style brawl match and not no trash ass KO show(love KO tho).

But I agree if KO were to "cripple" Austin at Mania. Man that would plant seeds for an amazing KO year as the biggest heel instantly to start WWE new year and really get a Mania moment.

Last edited:
Mick, Shawn, and Austin running thru the New Day pretty much proves it won't hurt KO long term. KO could get a lot out of winning the confrontation but he's also good enough to use an embarrassing moment to get over just the same.

Its some bullshit tho if its a KO Show event. Those moments you say happens end up corny 99% of the time. I rather KO get confronted by Taker at this point for that type of spot.

yea well word is it aint just gonna be a stunner idk how true that is but I see some shit saying Austin had a ring built at his house a couple months ago and was training so maybe they got something planned

It is.. and you know I live for this kinda shit but i just know thats not where they going with this. So i aint even getting my hopes up n neither should yall

they aint got the heart to chump Austin out in his own backyard.. if they did though hell yea, Owens would have nuclear heat with the state of Texas

Austin hitting a stunner then Booker T gonna come and ht an axe kick and then JBL gonna hit a clothesline from hell and then Taker gonna hit a tombstone

Wait. They already put up the RIP razor graphic up but he isn’t officially dead yet

Back