Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

It also don't make sense to have these old timers beat up the current stars

It doesn't but its just gonna be a one off thing

it wont effect Owens or anything like that coming out of it. Hell, if anything it just goes to show how much hes liked by Austin and the company for them to even be doing this.

Chi-Town gets it

catch up Dubbz!

Did you have this same energy whenever Jeffrey Hardy was going over the Ced Alexanders and Karrion Kross' of the Universe? He a old timer too...

Plus its stone cold steve Austin man.. Like i said b4 if im Owens then im ecstatic about that shit

Talking old and young in fake wrestling is hilarious....BUT

tbh this whole KO and Austin thing is dumb if its not a straight up match and i know it wont be because that would easily be a main event for one of the 2 nights and that doesnt seem to be the case. If we doIng the whole KO show with Austin stunning him, why cant we do that on Austin appreciation night on Raw or something. Seriously folks pumped for that? Probably one of the biggest disappointment for me.

Once that glass break those mfs there live gone go crazy and u know it... Its Austin so ofc they gonna be pumped for it

I dont care that much for the segment but i dont get people complaining about the shit either cause they do this all the time at Mania.. its something they been doing for years with bringing in legends and celebrities, its nothing new.

Plus this is a long ass event.. you gotta have segments in there to let shit breathe. I'd much rather it be some shit with Austin and KO than some shit with Dana Brooke and Reggie.

Back