Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

One streak ends at mania, pick one

GO!
You know I'm picking Roman but Gunther and Rhea reigns need to end as well.

Gunther has done all he can with the mid card title and need to move up to the main event. Rhea's reign hasn't been all that good because of her injury. I do think the last two months have been her best time as champ not because of her but because of Nia Jax

After 360 days (or whatever the number is) don't you think they accomplished that?

Really they could of done that w anyone but the belt now going on Gable doesn't take away from any of that

Plus he(Gable) is over w the crowd.

Naw...they couldn't. They wouldn't have been able to cut the kinda promos Gunther been doin. He's been talkin about the history of the IC title...its importantance...its pretige (i keep using that word), etc. Bruh been able to put respeck back to its name.

Anybody else, it would've been just another title that they're holding.

Naw...they couldn't. They wouldn't have been able to cut the kinda promos Gunther been doin. He's been talkin about the history of the IC title...its importantance...its pretige (i keep using that word), etc. Bruh been able to put respeck back to its name.

Anybody else, it would've been just another title that they're holding.

They did with Gunther..honestly in my opinion there is nothing that spectacular about Gunther. He can wrestle, ok. His promos ain't anything must watch..

Don't get me wrong I am glad they really focused on making the IC title means something again and they created a star in Gunther, cause we all know Vince(that dirty bitch) wouldn't of done it.

But that's the thing with the E. They have enough money and power to turn anyone Into a star. Crazied fans are going to buy into it regradless. With anyone.

Starting to think the whole reason for this 6 pack tag team ladder match was set to check off 2 boxes:

- Split the tag titles
- ensure the RAW titles go to Awesome Truth cause they know niggas wasn’t feelin the idea of Awesome Truth winning the belts. This way they can appease ppl who care about R-Truth and those who wanna see the belts put on an actual team worth holding belts

And of course they could of did it w Gable...the whole shade of "Kurt Angle" is all in his vibe. Fans bring it up all the time, and love it.

Starting to think the whole reason for this 6 pack tag team ladder match was set to check off 2 boxes:

- Split the tag titles
- ensure the RAW titles go to Awesome Truth cause they know niggas wasn’t feelin the idea of Awesome Truth winning the belts

I’m expecting the titles to be on separate rings hanging from above the wrestling ring

They did with Gunther..honestly in my opinion there is nothing that spectacular about Gunther. He can wrestle, ok. His promos ain't anything must watch..

Don't get me wrong I am glad they really focused on making the IC title means something again and they created a star in Gunther, cause we all know Vince(that dirty bitch) wouldn't of done it.

But that's the thing with the E. They have enough money and power to turn anyone Into a star. Crazied fans are going to buy into it regradless. With anyone.

Yeah but Gunther is old skool. He's never been that type of wrestler where he's been a standout type of star. I mean he's a star...but his personality has been consistent throughout his WWE career. Bruh about bidness plain and simple. Hell...it seems like the most I've seen him smile is on thr main roster.

I think for him...what he's done in the ring supercedes everything. And his promos game is on point. Blunt. He doesn't need the name calling shyt like some of the other talent. His promo style fit him perfectly.

Yeah but Gunther is old skool. He's never been that type of wrestler where he's been a standout type of star. I mean he's a star...but his personality has been consistent throughout his WWE career. Bruh about bidness plain and simple. Hell...it seems like the most I've seen him smile is on thr main roster.

I think for him...what he's done in the ring supercedes everything. And his promos game is on point. Blunt. He doesn't need the name calling shyt like some of the other talent. His promo style fit him perfectly.

All that's great! Doesn't mean he needed to carry the title for 360 days or another talent couldn't have been equally successful.

That's the whole point of having different talent/personalities and styles.

Back