Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

The only direction I can see creative going with Gunther vs Sami is having Sami be the one who finally beats Gunther at Mania. Gable at some point goes heel rack up a few impressive wins gets a title shot and then he beats Sami for the IC Title.

The only direction I can see creative going with Gunther vs Sami is having Sami be the one who finally beats Gunther at Mania. Gable at some point goes heel rack up a few impressive wins gets a title shot and then he beats Sami for the IC Title.
Defeats the purpose of getting that elusive win in front of his kid, he gotta beat Gunther to complete his story

While I feel..they have Brunson cause Sami to lose and you get Brunson v. Sami (since he was frog splashed)

And Gunther vs Gable at the next pay per view..

Just my take..

You stay in your feelings about my opinion, you can't help yourself. I see what shenco saw in you

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

Lying unprovoked and unchecked is bad for your health at this big age brother

A heel Gable would be great
The Blueprint was already set
200w.gif

Man I swear that's where I thought they were going (not the heel part) w the ankle lock and then the one strap off the shoulder..

I was sitting there like oh shoot..they about to build him up..

Wasn't Gable a heel already for a minute though?

WWE already made it apparent that Gunther was gonna have a long title reign. Especially when Honky Tonk's record was on the line. Also it seems they wanted to put the prestige back in that IC title. Gunther is the perfect to person for that. They finally got the belt to mean something. Back to where it use to be.

Man I swear that's where I thought they were going (not the heel part) w the ankle lock and then the one strap off the shoulder..

I was sitting there like oh shoot..they about to build him up..

Wasn't Gable a heel already for a minute though?
Him and Otis was a heel tag team when they first started but at this point, they should break up that team altogether and have Gable go solo and turn heel.

WWE already made it apparent that Gunther was gonna have a long title reign. Especially when Honky Tonk's record was on the line. Also it seems they wanted to put the prestige back in that IC title. Gunther is the perfect to person for that. They finally got the belt to mean something. Back to where it use to be.

After 360 days (or whatever the number is) don't you think they accomplished that?

Really they could of done that w anyone but the belt now going on Gable doesn't take away from any of that

Plus he(Gable) is over w the crowd.

One streak ends at mania, pick one

GO!

Should b both..I really don't understand how can katz not think it's overkill with the belts staying w one person all the damn time.

Gunther n Roman can clearly put on A1 matches without the belts and if you are going to make/ promote one wrestler(s) you still have plenty of other talent you can turn into stars as well...fans and promotion win if u are creating more stars

I get the long title runs at times..but at some point enough is enough.

Back