Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I was hoping they would of actually let some of the old heads wrestle

the tag w/ the Usos vs the Revival could of easily been a 6 man tag w/ Dvon and Rikishi there. I think that the show was just thrown together last minute but if they actually announced some shit like that in advance and gave all involved parties time to train i think it could be dope.

Meltzer just be makn up shit these days

• Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Sid Vicious pulled out of Raw Reunion a number of days ago.
  • He also said Rikishi was planned to do a stink face spot but couldn’t get cleared to do so by doctors.
Apparently this is exactly true. It was supposed to be Devon with Revival vs Usos and Rikishi but Rikishi couldnt pass the WWE doctors test.

Sid was on the shirts they made for the show but pulled out too late to change it.

Apparently this is exactly true. It was supposed to be Devon with Revival vs Usos and Rikishi but Rikishi couldnt pass the WWE doctors test.

Sid was on the shirts they made for the show but pulled out too late to change it.

Ur telln me rikiski couldn't shake his ass in someone face? No homo

Ur telln me rikiski couldn't shake his ass in someone face? No homo
WWE dont play with medical issues anymore, he might of actually been worse off then we think. Homie came out in full sweat pants and shirt and was moving like he was a senior citizen. I knew off the first 5 secs he wasnt doing shit.

That looks like a legitimate foot injury for Alexa. Time for her to end her in ring career already

oh nevermind she at ringside lol damn almost fooled me with her fake crying they some good ass actors lol she probably gonna help nikki win the match lol

Back