Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Bruh champions getting pinned with HEAVY interference is still keeping them strong....

They sent 2 people away, and picked up three more.... All with the wise man watching....

A pin was light. I was expecting a complete stomp out from the entire JD & Imperium

And this is why I be questioning muthafuccas if they're actually TRUE fans of wrestling. Niggas acting like they JUST STARTED watchin wrestling 3yrs ago. Smh.

Aye man just stop following that brotha up like @Black_Samson mentioned b4.

And this is why I be questioning muthafuccas if they're actually TRUE fans of wrestling. Niggas acting like they JUST STARTED watchin wrestling 3yrs ago. Smh.

Aye man just stop following that brotha up like @Black_Samson mentioned b4.
Because I disagree with y'all that champs shouldn't be getting pinned unless they losing the title? My differing opinion bothers you THAT much?

Y'all are immature asl

Champs shouldn't be losing ANY matches/getting pinned until they lose the title. This is why titles don't mean ish in WWE. If every week you see a champ go down for the 3-second tan, but at PLEs all of a sudden getting Ws. What sense does that make? And MJF getting pinned was dumb too, but it's rare that happens in AEW so they get a pass...not Vince though. That's his MO

Ask yourselves this: When's the last time Roman Reigns got pinned in a match?

And that's why his reign has been one of the best. He's been dominant
I mean you can think that, but Roman's Reign proves my point. When's the last time Gunther was pinned?
When's the last time Bianca was pinned?
(Add the usos reign before this by the way and that's world, ic, tag, and women's champions all having year long reigns.)

You don't realize that you're arguing against yourself?

The titles DO mean something in WWE. Because they DON'T actually lose every week or hardly ever. This is an easily proven point when considering that we are in the midst of THREE year+ long reigns, a point you paradoxically made yourself.

Of course, it was until recently four such reigns but the tag championship changed hands in the MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA. So you saying that those titles "dont mean ish" is objectively wrong. You were as I previously stated literally wrong about every assertion you made, which you then yourself showed by making counter arguments to your own point.

Let us now consider the words Kevin Nash told your beloved CM Punk:

tumblr_n1txx6AMRL1sme9w4o6_250.gif

And I literally said champs getting pinned was a Vince thing. I-I just don't know man. We defending Vince McMahon booking now. I just...*sigh*

How about this? You not a credible champion if you getting beat all the time. I can't believe you the best of the best if you taking L after L. This is also why wins and losses don't matter 🤷🏾‍♂️

How about this? You not a credible champion if you getting beat all the time. I can't believe you the best of the best if you taking L after L. This is also why wins and losses don't matter 🤷🏾‍♂️
7 to fucking 2 bruh.... This was not a roll up pin....

This was ridiculously stacked impossible odds.... It took 3 FACTIONS to put down the tag champs....

Like... What the entire fuck did you watch??

Like what type of dominance does it show if as a champion I'm getting pinned weekly on television? It should be difficult asl to beat me. It's like them #1 contenders matches they were doing where if you beat the champion you get a title shot. TF? If I beat the champion, I should be the new champion.

WWE likes to compare themselves to MMA and other combat sports. If I knock Jon Jones out in the octagon... am I not the champion?

Champs lose.

Just look at Golden State..

That’s the reality. They aren’t untouchable and unable to be defeated..some are but the majority ain’t.

7 to fucking 2 bruh.... This was not a roll up pin....

This was ridiculously stacked impossible odds.... It took 3 FACTIONS to put down the tag champs....

Like... What the entire fuck did you watch??
Did the champs get pinned? Yes or no?

Champs lose.

Just look at Golden State..

That’s the reality. They aren’t untouchable and unable to be defeated..some are but the majority ain’t.
I was comparing Wrestling to other combat sports because that's easiest, but sure let's do basketball. If the champion golden state warriors lose a series, what happens? You not champion anymore
Fv-4oKCWYAQwXIU

This is why wins and losses don't matter. A jobber can have the same record as a champion. What sense does that make?

Back