Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

That's cool. Did the champions get pinned or not?
Bruh champions getting pinned with HEAVY interference is still keeping them strong....

They sent 2 people away, and picked up three more.... All with the wise man watching....

A pin was light. I was expecting a complete stomp out from the entire JD & Imperium

Champs shouldn't be losing ANY matches/getting pinned until they lose the title. This is why titles don't mean ish in WWE. If every week you see a champ go down for the 3-second tan, but at PLEs all of a sudden getting Ws. What sense does that make? And MJF getting pinned was dumb too, but it's rare that happens in AEW so they get a pass...not Vince though. That's his MO

Champs shouldn't be losing ANY matches/getting pinned until they lose the title. This is why titles don't mean ish in WWE. If every week you see a champ go down for the 3-second tan, but at PLEs all of a sudden getting Ws. What sense does that make? And MJF getting pinned was dumb too, but it's rare that happens
How can you be wrong about literally everything. It's perversely impressive.

So having a different opinion is trolling now? Just say you don't agree and keep it moving
cm-punk-tony-khan.gif

Like what type of dominance does it show if as a champion I'm getting pinned weekly on television? It should be difficult asl to beat me. It's like them #1 contenders matches they were doing where if you beat the champion you get a title shot. TF? If I beat the champion, I should be the new champion.

WWE likes to compare themselves to MMA and other combat sports. If I knock Jon Jones out in the octagon... am I not the champion?

Champs shouldn't be losing ANY matches/getting pinned until they lose the title. This is why titles don't mean ish in WWE. If every week you see a champ go down for the 3-second tan, but at PLEs all of a sudden getting Ws. What sense does that make? And MJF getting pinned was dumb too, but it's rare that happens in AEW so they get a pass...not Vince though. That's his MO
U sir. Are bugging.. as usual

Ask yourselves this: When's the last time Roman Reigns got pinned in a match?

And that's why his reign has been one of the best. He's been dominant

Like what type of dominance does it show if as a champion I'm getting pinned weekly on television? It should be difficult asl to beat me. It's like them #1 contenders matches they were doing where if you beat the champion you get a title shot. TF? If I beat the champion, I should be the new champion.

WWE likes to compare themselves to MMA and other combat sports. If I knock Jon Jones out in the octagon... am I not the champion?
7 -2 odds

It took TWO ENTIRE FACTIONS

And....

The wise man from the top faction to orchestrate this pin....

The champs look very strong in that pin n bruh .... You are bugging at a high level

Back