Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 8/19

Ima be 100 I still don't know what Judgement Days gimmick is lol the name doesn't really fit anything about their run.

Not sure I'd consider them in the end a top 15 faction even tho they had some great moments with Rhea.

Ima be 100 I still don't know what Judgement Days gimmick is lol the name doesn't really fit anything about their run.

Not sure I'd consider them in the end a top 15 faction even tho they had some great moments with Rhea.
JD didnt really pop till they killed edge and Rhea became the leader. At the time she was the only credible ME talent

Priest has moved up but he still not on Rhea level

Y'all can stop acting like you give a damn about Finn, Carlito and JDM
2022: Triple H has a huge vision for Balor

2022-2024: Judgment Day where Balor loses most his matches.

Balor is going to end up being the Nattie of WWE. I kind of hope he bounces next time his contract is up.

Wanting to see others over a brotha on tv, some of you can't get rid of the coon tendencies.

Tiffany calling our women black bitches but y'all cheering for her to be a champ.

You negroes disgust me

i hope you’re not saying this in defense of r truth
the same r truth who’s behaved like a buffoon on wwe television for 10+ years

naw. you can’t be lol

2022: Triple H has a huge vision for Balor

2022-2024: Judgment Day where Balor loses most his matches.

Balor is going to end up being the Nattie of WWE. I kind of hope he bounces next time his contract is up.
I see what you mean, but Finn also got inconveniently injured at the start or middle of a few of his pushes. Even now he has a tag title despite all the jobbing, which seems like a waste on JD until they job again to put someone over.

I see what you mean, but Finn also got inconveniently injured at the start or middle of a few of his pushes. Even now he has a tag title despite all the jobbing, which seems like a waste on JD until they job again to put someone over.
Finn getting injured after winning the inaugural WWE Universal Title forever derailed his career IMO

If he never gets injured we look at him WAY differently

Right unless those reports were false multiple sites were reporting Hunter was about to give him a major push when Vince left. Just funny it was the complete opposite.

I don't think he getting injured hurt him in Hunters eyes when he had to give up the universal title, that was a Vince thing. Hunter knows better..

If we see Balor in NJPW or AEW I think folks will be like holy shit I forgot what this guy is capable of.

Hell his last run in NXT >>> his entire time in WWE.

Yeah who remembers the multiple main events against the Tribal Chief, hell in a cell at Wrestlemania, being the 1st ever universal champion, wrestling Seth for the World Title at Summerslam, being in the top stable on Raw for years, all while amassing a grand slam (not including his multiple nxt title reigns).

Obviously the WWE big wigs are high on JD considering they're either opening the show, closing the show, or doin both. And the fans are invested in them as well. So to act like they haven't made an impact, or just some low tier group that jobs for the whole roster is ridiculous. Newsflash...EVERYONE on the WWE roster takes L's

JD won. Pain & simple. Folks had doubts in the beginning when they 1st formed...and they've surpassed expectations. Some of yall quick to praise Rhea. But remember it some thr same people who was about to jump off the Rhea train b4 she joined. JD is proof when you allow something to take time. Allowing a group to mesh together and develop.

Dom looked like a out of place kid in a new school when he 1st joined. Now that muthafucca draws the highest heat on that WWE roster, and has the confidence to back it up. Priest is another one who's work ethic has paid off him 3 folds...becoming champ...gettin the cosign from Taker (I think Taker been c/s Priest)...AND Rock on the same night. Finn is good b/c Finn is already an established talent. Even JD's Klingon head azzz is flourishing.

I think the stench of VKM still resonates, b/c folks have become accustom to his microwave style of bookin. If a talent gets called up to the main and they're not a champ the 1st month...well it's failure. If a made talent isn't in title contention every week or takes an L...well their career is over. But now that HHH is actually allowing shyt build, and brought back the storytelling aspect of pro-wrestling...folks forgot what that felt like.

Give credit where credit is due. JD has succeeded. Plain & simple. I think we're long past asking "Whats the group's purpose??" Especially considering how they've ALREADY won multiple titles. HHH having them become serious faction on the roster tells you all you need to know.

Back