Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: (Season Premiere, 9/9)

Lol nigga said "bBbUt wEn dA gOOFie cOmEs BaK He he HE goN taKe aWaY oPpORtUniTy fRom MoRe DesRvIng Guyz"

meanwhile he's twerkin it up on the sidelines for the Miz and R-Truth taking up tv time from folks like Dunne, Bates, Dragon Lee. the Creed Brothers....

Sometimes you gotta let these ppl talk to themselves fellas
:js4:

Lol nigga said "bBbUt wEn dA gOOFie cOmEs BaK He he HE goN taKe aWaY oPpORtUniTy fRom MoRe DesRvIng Guyz"

meanwhile he's twerkin it up on the sidelines for the Miz and R-Truth taking up tv time from folks like Dunne, Bates, Dragon Lee. the Creed Brothers....

Sometimes you gotta let these ppl talk to themselves fellas
:js4:
Dunne is boring, dragon Lee is a jobber and the creeds not important. Awesome Truth>>> Those guys.

Roman coming back to be like the big dog face version that y'all didn't like.

Wanting to see others over a brotha on tv, some of you can't get rid of the coon tendencies.

Tiffany calling our women black bitches but y'all cheering for her to be a champ.

You negroes disgust me

Oh brother here comes the fake pro black posturing. Nigga gonna pretend like he didnt tap dance with his top hat on around the fact he got called out for supporting racist Hogan's decision to walk away while chastising Sasha for doing the same thing. Meanwhile Hogan has once again been in the news for being a racist sack of shit.

I swear if you let people talk enough they expose themselves so epically all you can do is remember this whole shit is a gimmick. Or is it?
the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

It's fake pro black posturing when I've been saying the same thing for years now. You dudes always looking for the next other to go to the top but a black man mentioned you don't want that.

CTB- Montez should be the next guy up

Iceberg and his posse- No we want Dragon Lee, Butch or Gable.

I never said anything about Hogan walking away cause I don't remember him doing that. No matter how many times you post it doesn't make it true

Let's make Pete Dunne great again fuck the rest of those named.

I think they either gonna have him spin the block with Sheamus and make a new Brutes. Or they gonna have him feud with Sheamus for basically up and walking away from him (even tho in reality Sheamus got injured)

Back