Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Vega be hittin that 619wit her lil ass

crazy that she getting so much tv time lately

just like Michin but i like that they being used

Whole Judgement Day bout to feel Rhea wrath except Priest.
I THINK her and Priest both bout to get kicked out...

Liv gonna be the one to start running shit in Rheas spot. Carlito is already in but he'll be the one who took Priest place.

if this happens then it'll be an interesting continuation of another leader being kicked from the group just like Edge was. Only this time it'll be two

they could keep the group a live for a long time to come if they keep goin that route

Liv gonna be the one to start running shit in Rheas spot. Carlito is already in but he'll be the one who took Priest place.

if this happens then it'll be an interesting continuation of another leader being kicked from the group just like Edge was. Only this time it'll be two
This happens then that group is dead in the water. Rhea and Priest the two that kept them afloat

they could keep the group a live for a long time to come if they keep goin that route

I don’t think Rhea winning the title back right away either. The whole Judgement Day mutiny playing out first before she gets it back.

Back