Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: (Season Premiere, 9/9)

This happens then that group is dead in the water. Rhea and Priest the two that kept them afloat

Finn stepping back up as leader to feud w/ Priest could keep it going for a lil while longer.

idk for sure if the plan is to keep it going for much longer but if Priest and Ripley get kicked out fr then its gonna interesting

they could just keep subtracting to add other mfs to keep it going

Remember when Raw would end after 11pm when it was 2 hours and it kept being like that even when it moved to 3 hours for a few years?

I see why people are mad at USA but they (WWE) couldn’t seriously time the end of it better?

Last edited:
I enjoyed that RAW even tho the card was trash on paper

I skipped out on the 6 man tag w/ Braun and awesome truth cus that was probably the lowest part of it all

Finn stepping back up as leader to feud w/ Priest could keep it going for a lil while longer.

idk for sure if the plan is to keep it going for much longer but if Priest and Ripley get kicked out fr then its gonna interesting

they could just keep subtracting to add other mfs to keep it going

I think Judgement Day can survive a little longer thanks to this story. Especially since it’s becoming more obvious Finn gonna fuck Priest outta the belt. Regardless this probably is the last bit for em cuz you know they fixin to dedicate more time to the Wyatt Sicks

Raw has took back the #1 wwe show
reigns-smackdown-2.jpg

Not for long

Back