Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

When someone tell you who they are believe them. Sasha not for the business she's only for Sasha and unfortunately she screwed Naomi
Ain't nobody hold a gun to Naomi's head. Her husband in the number 1 act on the show, if she way trying to be there right now she would be.

I can't make conclusions about Sasha like that because we don't know what really goes down. We just know that she left over creative differences. Well creative is different now so she can come on home.

Ain't nobody hold a gun to Naomi's head. Her husband in the number 1 act on the show, if she way trying to be there right now she would be.

I can't make conclusions about Sasha like that because we don't know what really goes down. We just know that she left over creative differences. Well creative is different now so she can come on home.

Sasha enjoying her "freedom" guys. Leave her be. I think she'll return eventually.

Right now I'm curious to see what she does at these other promotions

This woulda been cool about a month or so ago. Two weeks away from Mania where there's only 1 more episode of Raw though?
naw-mike-epps.gif

Back