Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

skimmed through raw in about 45 minutes

cesaro vs mysterio was dope

bray is killing it

yawn at charlotte

Lacey looks and sounds like those white bitches from The Help

niggas really lusting over Dana Brooke? scust

So which one of y’all wanted wwe to bring back the hardcore title? You may get your wish tonight

I thought tv title too but w Foley presenting it, it makes it seem like it’s a the Hardcore title... maybe a more toned down version of it? maybe it’s a new us title? new ic title?

and what are the odds that Brock ends up w both titles?

best route to go is have rollins go heel and run from brock every time he cashes in....

I thought tv title too but w Foley presenting it, it makes it seem like it’s a the Hardcore title... maybe a more toned down version of it? maybe it’s a new us title? new ic title?

I’ve been saying for years that the US title needs to be changed ASAP. It looks cheap and stupid

best route to go is have rollins go heel and run from brock every time he cashes in....

They have a match in Saudi, Brock ain’t losing that one. Then he’s gonna be champ w the briefcase and go after SmackDown. I’m telling ya...

They have a match in Saudi, Brock ain’t losing that one. Then he’s gonna be champ w the briefcase and go after SmackDown. I’m telling ya...

I was thinking he might just go after Kofi instead of Rollins but yo.. if rumors of the brand split ending are true then this makes a lot of sense...

giphy.gif

Only thing is why would they take both of Beckys straps if that were the case?

Idk but If they let Lesnar do that shit then niggas really might riot when they come back to the US for RAW that next week

I did see in a wwe tweet on a wrestling site that said Brock has earned a universal title opportunity after he won at MITB

Hell no, no way in hell theyd have him with two belts unless he becomes full time and even then i doubt it, he gon cash in on kofi if anything because fox gonna want a big star to hold the belt

so essentially it will be the Hardcore but will be the “wildcard” title, it can go between shows and is up for grabs 24/7 for anyone, so it’s just the PG Hardcore title lol I knew it

According to the Observer the new title that Mick Foley will be introducing tonight will be the "WWE Wildcard Title"

Similar to the Hardcore Title it can be defended at any time on either brand

Back