Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Before I start... Yes I been smoking.... But hear be out.

Just thought of a great WrestleMania match that I think would really get the crowd hype...

John Cena v Stephen Amell

When Cody wins the rumble... He has Amell come out with him while he cuts a promo... No one will think anything of it, cuz he's came out with Cody before. But in the middle of the promo, Cena music hits.... Crowd pops...

Cody goes, John whassup...I got no beef with you...

And Cena goes I got no beef with you either...... But your boy tho....

Then Cena brings up how him and Amell were talking shit to each other when their shows were on TV. Amell was playing a wrestler she Cena was playing a superhero... And they traded some tweets...

Cena is always great on the mic, and if you saw the show Heels.....Amell played a very convincing wrestler....I think that feud would slap 🤔

Before I start... Yes I can smoking.... But hear be out.

Just thought of a great WrestleMania match that I think would really get the crowd hype...

When Cody wins the rumble... He has Amell come out with him while he cuts a promo... No one will think anything of it, cuz he's came out with Cody before. But in the middle of the promo, Cena music hits.... Crowd pops...

Then Cena brings up how him and Amell were talking shit to each other when their shows were on TV. Amell was playing a wrestler she Cena was playing a superhero... And they traded some tweets...

Cena is always great on the mic, and if you saw the show Heels.....Amell played a very convincing wrestler....I think that feud would slap 🤔
Put the drugs down

Before I start... Yes I been smoking.... But hear be out.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Back