Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

problems i had with Cody Rhodes opening promo
1) the nigga cried about 3 times smh
2) he kept mentioning Dusty as if he was his only son..... last time i checked Dustin was here first doing the same thing you doing for a longer period of time.
Them acting classes paying off for Cody

Real shit...

Im just mad it took so long for this to happen...bruh been this guy since day 1

go look at his promos and character from FCW/NXT before he joined The Shield...

Yo idk if it was the "evil" program or just a Reigns mini doc. But it came on right after Mania and that was interesting to watch and they did play some of those promos! Yea he been that guy!

Shits great cause he is a nature at it..

"God mode!" I'm all for it..

WWE should be glad they weren't in Philly or Chicago last night. Them "AE-dubb" chants would've been huge

Gonna be interesting when they hit some of those places for sure. A lot of AEW fans hurt man lmao

I seen where they burning his merch like they did LeBron when he left cleaveland. I ain't know it was that serious.

Real shit...

Im just mad it took so long for this to happen...bruh been this guy since day 1

go look at his promos and character from FCW/NXT before he joined The Shield...

Crazy thing is we all knew what it was since day 1

we knew he'd be the break out star of the Shield because he had the look

and we all knew that they had fucked up whenever they started out his solo run as a face.

Crazy thing is we all knew what it was since day 1

we knew he'd be the break out star of the Shield because he had the look

and we all knew that they had fucked up whenever they started out his solo run as a face.
I always say Roman should have been the one to break up The Shield. He should have been the Orton of that version of Evolution. That shit wrote itself. He had the pedigree (3rd or 4th Gen Anoi) and the look and oozed arrogant asshole heel like Orton. That shit wrote itself.

He was always more HHH/Orton than Hogan/Cena

Gonna be interesting when they hit some of those places for sure. A lot of AEW fans hurt man lmao

I seen where they burning his merch like they did LeBron when he left cleaveland. I ain't know it was that serious.

Lol! Feezus krust. It definitely ain't that serious.

Hilarious that it only took WWE 5-6 years to just make him heel. Shit was literally in their face. Had this man looking like a sucka gettin boo’d relentlessly I know that had to hurt.

Fast forward to last night and they now chanting his name lol surreal shit

Yeah WWE was expecting to ride that shyt out. Especially after he came back from leukemia. Nope...fans picked up right where they left off. Lol

Back