Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Yeah to me the easiest match of the night contender is AJ vs EDGE plus i feel both want to go out and have an amazing match but then again AJ and Naka was supposed to be the same feel and it ended up being a let down so hope they pull through.

yea thats a great match on paper, just gotta hope that they dont have a off night. I remember that AJ & Nakamura really was a let down

Oh Edge vs AJ is gonna slap. My only critique is the random Edge heel turn. It seems slightly forced. That should've started the nite after his last ppv appearance.

Like show signs of it that it was coming...then lead that towards him cutting that 1st WM promo.

Oh Edge vs AJ is gonna slap. My only critique is the random Edge heel turn. It seems slightly forced. That should've started the nite after his last ppv appearance.

Like show signs of it that it was coming...then lead that towards him cutting that 1st WM promo.
I really do miss the first night of Raw after the ppv before Mania setting up huge angles that night. It felt like oh shit we in for a ride til Mania....half these matches got made in the past 3 weeks with none really being big moments. They gotta reel those set ups back in.

Yea they rushed the hell outta a lot of these builds.

The seeds for Edge and Aj should of been planted way in advance imo. If I knew this was the route they were gonna go for mania then I would of said fuck that intergender tag match that they did w/ Maryse and Miz cause that time could of been used to kick off the edge/aj feud

I feel like when Sasha and Naomi started as a tag, we all knew it was going to be short....

They could have imploded right before mania to build their singles match....

They should be going against each other... They play better off each other than with the rest of the women in the match....I think it would have been a much better use of them

I feel like when Sasha and Naomi started as a tag, we all knew it was going to be short....

They should be going against each other... They play better off each other than with the rest of the women in the match....I think it would have been a much better use of them

Or they could've saved feud b/t her and Sonya to WM. It had potential to be even bigger than it was. I'd rather see that instead.

Naomi and Sasha is a dream team for a lot of the black women fans. They loving this shit rn but I do see the vision for Sasha vs Naomi whenever they do the eventual split.

You can kinda look at it as a 2 for 1 program.

Let Sasha n Naomi bring some attention to the straps before having them drop em to Liv n Rhea n everybody eats..

That Sonya feud was too long, stretching it longer wouldn't have been the move.

That feud started too early. If they was gonna have Sonya throw people at Noami to fight...then they should've had her individually feuding them wit a storyline involved. Stretch at least 2 feuds wit them.

THEN start the build up for her to feud wit Sonya the towards the end of Feb...beginning of March. Making Sonya the "final boss" at WM.

Hell that's one idea.

Last edited:
When the last time Brock went over Roman though?

Lol I actually just looked it up it was in 2018 but here's some interesting history about the feud.

So they've fought 7 times since 2015.

Roman has pinned Brock twice and Brock has pinned Roman 3 times.

Reigns did win a triple threat match against Brock and Ambrose for the title but he didn't pin Brock to win.

So Brock is up 3-2

Going forward, Cody Rhodes will be a member of the Raw Roster as a babyface, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Back