Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Idc what nobody say Riddle character since leaving NXT is a BIG improvement even if it's silly he is legit hilarious and a natural at that comedy shit. I just hope they continue pushing him for the main event because of his comedy act.

Last edited:
Idc what nobody say Riddle character since leaving NXT is a BIG improvement even if it's silly he is legit hilarious and a natural at that comedy shit. I just hope they don't continue pushing him for the main event because of his comedy act.

I think what puts him over is his in-ring performance. Bruh can put on a 5 star match. Proved he can hang wit the big dawgs on the main roster..

I think what puts him over is his in-ring performance. Bruh can put on a 5 star match. Proved he can hang wit the big dawgs on the main roster..
Yeah he reminds me of Kurt Angle in 99/2000, stupid hilarious but also stupid good In the ring so it works and they actually letting him have great matches.

Idc what nobody say Riddle character since leaving NXT is a BIG improvement even if it's silly he is legit hilarious and a natural at that comedy shit. I just hope they continue pushing him for the main event because of his comedy act.

I wasnt a fan of him turning up the goofiness' at first but it works, hes a proven draw too so if they smart then they move him up the card with fans coming back

Cause she overexposed and does nothing but clog up the card. She is a what? 13x champion?!

Put her in a tag team out the way for a long while and maybe have her develop a character beyond perma-title contender. That or let Andrade knock her up, whatever comes first.

:imsayin:

Back