Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

And street profits vs hurt business for the tag titles. There’s gonna be at least one title change tonight, right?

I can see New Day droppin the titles to HB. But they again...that kinda erases the promo build up they got goin wit E & SP on SD. This will be interesting.

I wanna see Drew win. After Roman said "Get you one of these...", oh yeah he gotta win.

taking the titles off new day before their match with street profits would be a waste of an intriguing build

so of course it’ll happen

I haven’t watched in months.. probably since the start of this covid crap... it’s weird without an audience... might try to get back into it... I have no clue what’s going on in wwe right now except for a few things

New Day vs Hurt Business

yea they might pull the swerve on us and do New Day vs Hurt Business... I didnt see it before but its a chance New Day lose tonight.

that New Day vs SP match is a big one n i dont see them wasting it for Survivor Series. They'll probably wait till the crowds are back and one of the teams will more than likely be heel.

Being the kinda brothas that they are...I don't think they'll have an issue passing them belts down to HB.

New day would gladly put any team of color over..... Y'all know this

Exactly, especially if its two guys like Cederic and Shelton

I dont know if they'll really drop the straps tonight but i wouldnt be mad if they did

theres a bigger picture there..

They save New Day vs The Street Profits and build it as a money match w/ the New Days as the heels.

you know they'll put the Street Profits over in a major way and that could be them passing the torch

Exactly, especially if its two guys like Cederic and Shelton

I dont know if they'll really drop the straps tonight but i wouldnt be mad if they did

theres a bigger picture there..

They save New Day vs The Street Profits and build it as a money match w/ the New Days as the heels.

you know they'll put the Street Profits over in a major way and that could be them passing the torch

On their podcast...the New Day had SP on there and mentioned wanting to pass that torch to them.

And I was going to take this week off from MNR. Sounds like I'll be watching the Hurt Biz and New Day at least.

After that match I'm turning the channel because in the words of Paul Heyman on Friday Night Smackdown, "You're not missing much"

Back