Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Damn shame the women's tag belts look better than both the AEW & NWA women's championship belts
They got a real team...

I mean it's a throw together like DB&Kane..

But nia and Shayna too high in the pecking order to not have belts

Ok I'm probably one of the few people who like the Retribution concept. But MY GAWD I despise their names and masks

We got 2wks b4 SS right?

Yeah Lana bout to go 0-10

I see them putting her through the table right b4 the match start at Survivor Series then she comes back and wins cus the lone survivor on the other team forgets she hasnt been pinned

Ok I'm probably one of the few people who like the Retribution concept. But MY GAWD I despise their names and masks

im still on the fence when it comes to them..

Ali explained the mask and the names and he said he gave them those so that they could know what it feels like to be judged for their looks and their names just like he is

i think that last week was the best that they've looked since the debut so maybe they turning it around. Idk

im still on the fence when it comes to them..

Ali explained the mask and the names and he said he gave them those so that they could know what it feels like to be judged for their looks and their names just like he is

i think that last week was the best that they've looked since the debut so maybe they turning it around. Idk

Yeah I forgot about that. I mean I get it...but my gawd.

These 2 are showed...da fucc...OUT!!

FUCC! Even in a mask...Mia look good AF! I can't wait til they unleash her on the women's division.

I gotta watch yesterday's show sometime today, I woke up during the 3 on 3 tag at the end. I read they cut the Moment Of Bliss segment with Drew, was looking forward to that.

Bliss character is one of the best things on raw. I'm cool with the segment being cut, cuz they run good shit in the hole.

The backstage shit with Nikki was great anyway

Back