Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Man looka here, as a father...i know Rey gotta be happier than a muthafonka. This something I know he's been dreaming about for the longest. Props to him man.

Lmaoo Rollins enjoying the fuck outta that Retribution attack.

that mf was cheesing

i love it!

Retribution coming off kind of corny at the ending...

Other then that I enjoyed tonights episode alot. The Allister Black story progression.

Keith Lee comes off way better on the main roster TV with the vets. It feels like he belonged there the whole time and not NXT.

I can officially say Randy Orton 07 BACK! Tonight he was going for murder and I loved that shit! I know its going to lead to more meh matches but I like seeing Randy goonin' in the builds when he on that legend killer shit.

also idc I kind of dig Raw Underground especially with Hurt Business involved, I can't put my finger on it but somehow I think it works with them. Seeing Bobby get heated from the embarrassment in the ring and storming to Raw Underground to let off steam talking about he need to whoop some ass was slick funny.

Bobby should win the us title and only defend it in raw underground. Instant elevation for the belt, the segment, and for the hurt business.

Alister being the next disciple would be dope.

Retribution should be unmasked 1 at a time leading to cm punk being revealed as the leader.

Bobby should win the us title and only defend it in raw underground. Instant elevation for the belt, the segment, and for the hurt business.

Alister being the next disciple would be dope.

Retribution should be unmasked 1 at a time leading to cm punk being revealed as the leader.

Lol everybody wants and are expecting punk to be involved with Retribution but i dont think that shit gone happen man...

if it did then that would be wild, im not even a Punk fan but id mark out if he ended leading those mfs. It'd be funny as shit if they let one of them hit a GTS to close the show one week. Then the next week they keep it going with somebody hitting another well known finisher just to keep people talking

Even though I still think KL would be better for Smackdown there's several dope match ups for him to have on RAW that i never even thought about..

Him and Ricochet got a dope match together that they could run back..

vs Cederick when he finally complete his turn

vs Lashley

Apollo maybe

Rollins

Murphy

And ofc Brock whenever he finally come back

So I guess it was a Vince call to tell Keith Lee to cover his chest and stomach? Forgot he had on a stupid ass costume top. And changed his music...

Also fuck Drew McIntyre for ruining Keith's debut match and caused him to start off 0-1. Lol like Bruh yo ass shouldn't of came back out in the first place that's why your punk ass got booted again. Kudos to Keith for bringing that up to in his follow up interview.

Also fuck Drew McIntyre for ruining Keith's debut match and caused him to start off 0-1. Lol like Bruh yo ass shouldn't of came back out in the first place that's why your punk ass got booted again. Kudos to Keith for bringing that up to in his follow up interview.

I mean it was vs Randy Orton. You expected him to win? Lol

I mean it was vs Randy Orton. You expected him to win? Lol
Lol Nah its just the fact that boy finally got the main roster call and got to have his first match and couldn't even complete it and checked up an L because bitch ass McIntyre couldn't accept the ass beatinghe received then received another.

And honestly Keith should of been put over in major way IMO. The best debut matches are always the one where the guy coming in gets put over off the bat. But I hope it happens at Payback or else why start with Orton.

Drew gotta be gone for a while, 3 punt kicks and they said he has a fractured skull.

in the update they gave they said he "may of" suffered a career threatening injury

just like they did with Reys eye "Rey may never be able to compete again" but then they turned around n said the doctors saved his vision

Back