Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

she needs to go away

every one you mentioned received their fair share of hate as well

it’s equality
Nah outside Cena I don recall this "hate". Get the hate out your blood, she the Queen! But nah she a ring general and more polished wrestler all around in such a short time.

Hogan too but he couldnt go in the ring so there really wasnt much outside his personality to love.

Last edited:
At work, so was Seth out there for her pregnancy announcement? If he did is he face when he did it?? If so kind of ruins his Messiah shit that's going

At work, so was Seth out there for her pregnancy announcement? If he did is he face when he did it?? If so kind of ruins his Messiah shit that's going

Naw Seth wasn't out there or happy. Rey congratulated him...Seth just stared at him then said he never shot the club up...but knows who did. Then walks off

Lemme stop. Lol

Nah outside Cena I don recall this "hate". Get the hate out your blood, she the Queen!

Hogan too but he couldnt go in the ring so there really wasnt much outside his personality to love.

i call no white woman queen. foh

and folks in the discussion boards from 98-2000 grew tired of austin and rock. if these boards were big when warrior and hulk were in their prime, you’d see the ire folks had for them too

fans grow tired of wrestlers that always get pushed. charlotte isn’t special

I'm looking forward to tha pairing of Lashley& Mvp.
They need to get Kenny King from
Roh

hqdefault.jpg

This nigga gotta know the whole world geeking off this shit right now...

Back