Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Sad they sacrificed Braun just to get that man over.

Ayo how the fuck come Kevin Owens is out there helping a STROWMAN led team fuck up the Shield?! wtff shit makes NO SENSE.

& How come Owens couldnt rally up this many superstars to help him fuck up Strowman?!

Roman is the reason Braun is a star b...Roman made Braun...and he has said it out his own mouth....

Without that feud Braun is just another giant bully throwing cruiserweights in dumpsters....

I fully expect The Shield to get their payback.

But they not fight 20 niggas at once like Stone Cold did during the invasion

I think they spend the whole night picking niggas off one by one...

Expect to see random backstage segments of niggas dead in catering lmao

And at least one surprise spear through a wall

Last edited by a moderator:
I want you to admit tomorrow if they have the shield run over the entire roster tonight it's a ploy to get Reigns over because that's what it is at the expense of everyone else

No.

Cause its not.

Aint a ploy to get Reigns over.

Because Roman is ALREADY OVER NIGGA.

He is the most popular superstar on the roster. And numbers support that.

He got the most followers on social media of any guy not named Cena.

His segments consistently get the most views on Youtube

Go to any forum/podcast/website that covers wrestling. Anything having to do about Roman get the puters putin’

AND

He just recently became the top merch seller.

Roman is over as fuck bruh.

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans with the final red brand hype for WWE Hell In a Cell.

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley will return to WWE TV on tonight’s show to discuss HIAC. Triple H will also be there to promote the match with The Undertaker at WWE Super Show-Down. The only match confirmed for tonight is Natalya and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Alicia Fox and Natalya. Tonight’s RAW will also see Renee Young replace Jonathan Coachman as a full-time member of the announce team.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* New Orleans gets Rowdy once more

* Is The Shield shattered?

* The Game responds to The Deadman

* Mick Foley relives Hell in a Cell history

Roman is the reason Braun is a star b...Roman made Braun...and he has said it out his own mouth....

Without that feud Braun is just another giant bully throwing cruiserweights in dumpsters....

Nah man.. the fans made Braun what he is.

The feud with Reigns may of helped to an extent but thats only cause the crowd wanted to see him fuck Roman up but Strowman was good before that feud.

The crowd was popping for dude even when he was just coming out to throw jobbers around.

Now that I think about it I wouldn't even say it was the crowd. It was the machine. We all knew Strowman was gonna be a big deal because he had the look that Vince goes for. Even if the crowd wasn't feeling him he was gonna be a star.

Any way you slice it...

There is a clear difference in Brauns career and pops after that feud...

Like I said...BRAUN HIMSELF said Reigns helped make him...

And on top of that...if by now you guys really think WWE gives a fuck about Reigns reax....you arent as smart as you think you are.

The rumors and dirtsheets have been being used as works for a while lol

Any way you slice it...

There is a clear difference in Brauns career and pops after that feud...

Like I said...BRAUN HIMSELF said Reigns helped make him...

And on top of that...if by now you guys really think WWE gives a fuck about Reigns reax....you arent as smart as you think you are.

The rumors and dirtsheets have been being used as works for a while lol

they probably made Braun say that too

"Alright Braun, just remember whenever you go on you have to make sure you let everyone know that Roman is responsible for your success. Got it?"

Im just not feelin renee,what made her so good that they made her permenant? She literally sound like someobody that they just plucked off the street

They need to have the Bella's troll Rousey into not trusting natty.

Keep having the Bella's come out and save them from getting triple teamed, and keep having them throw shade in the background like they did last week.

Then when Natty and Ronda feud... Have Rousey go over... Then have the Bella's jump her after the match making her look all alone then have Shayna music hit and they clear the ring....

Back