Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

lmao them shield niggas dead
deans getting beat up in front of his wife
rollins getting thrown into glass windows like shane mcmahon
strowman killing reigns with those steel steps....

all this to get roman reigns over lol

Last edited:
lmao them shield niggas dead
deans getting beat up in front of his wife
rollins getting thrown into glass windows like shane mcmahon
strowman killing reigns with those steel steps....

all this to get roman reigns over lol

Sad they sacrificed Braun just to get that man over.

Ayo how the fuck come Kevin Owens is out there helping a STROWMAN led team fuck up the Shield?! wtff shit makes NO SENSE.

& How come Owens couldnt rally up this many superstars to help him fuck up Strowman?!

Actually nvm I dont know. Maybe next week the other half will come out and help the Shield leading to the roster being split down the middle in a battle. Now that would be dope.

Actually nvm I dont know. Maybe next week the other half will come out and help the Shield leading to the roster being split down the middle in a battle. Now that would be dope.

I was hoping for that this week.

Shield make bail and then they show up in a police van. The shit is too predictable. And it's been done too many times.

if braun gets the belt, then braun and zig's team both wild out with all the belts like they the shit......it might lead to a lockerroom split

Show was lackluster and it was so lame to have the SHIELD locked up just to be released with in a hour or 2 and pull up at the show in a fucking cop van(so played out now and felt super uneeded).....no it instantly became not cool here, i was more then happy for majority od the roster to lay those fuckers out.

Next week I expect them to lay out every single person on the roster at the same time, 3 against 20 and they will do it with ease

Show was lackluster and it was so lame to have the SHIELD locked up just to be released with in a hour or 2 and pull up at the show in a fucking cop van(so played out now and felt super uneeded).....no it instantly became not cool here, i was more then happy for majority od the roster to lay those fuckers out.

yup, that type of shit is played... and it was hilarious how shield was arrested for inciting a riot and upon them coming back, they’re beaten down by rioters

Is Bray on raw? Anyway.. crazy that all the capital letters spell out “kill them all”

EEF6447A-5000-4E5C-89DC-9CB371BBBA3E.jpeg

y’all want the wyatt family united just so they can job to the shield?
giphy.gif

Back