Monday Night Raw: 5/13

The women's tag team division is azzz. Not b/c of Nia or Shayna. But b/c they don't have anyone who can match their dominance. Except Tamina and Nat imo.

Outside of that...I feel like they're forced to dumb down how dominant they can be.

So...Shayna losing of off a double face plant on the mat now? Where Bobby's segment at so i can turn the channel

Alexa Fiend puttin the women on notice huh. She gonna get payback on Rhea for RR

So Ali just forgot that these dudes left him laying in the ring weeks ago with not payback

The women's tag team division is azzz. Not b/c of Nia or Shayna. But b/c they don't have anyone who can match their dominance. Except Tamina and Nat imo.

Outside of that...I feel like they're forced to dumb down how dominant they can be.
Bro u be gassing up Tamina trash ass. Lol like you the only person i know in existence that be doing this shit for her. Shorty trash and a 2x4 in the ring. Lana can match her dominate force

shit bout to get real ugly when the Bellas return and be the 1s to take the straps

Bellas are a perfect way for them to not have to work as hard individually. and have a legit big team name working the divison. Easy booking

But that still sucks, honestly the women's tag team titles should of never been made, even thr NXT womens one is even more pointless. We are just not there yet for it.