Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

What would of made more sense if they just want something for women to do....great idea introduce the women's IC title why is is so hard for them to pull the trigger.

Lol, that's supposed to be a suspension 🤦🏿‍♂️

Didn't someone get arrested and "fired" for less??

I'm not a historian, but I feel like I remember something like that

Naw, nobody gonna be able to do shows in his home country like WWE
Like this really matters to a talent in need of a real break. Folks rather a talent sit on a WWE roster and waste away because WWE would do a show in their hometown?? Makes sense. Lol

They got the talent, they just not booking the division right ..
They don't have a divison because there is no real tag teams. Putting Dokata Kai with Sasha Banks and calling them Ratchet Express doesn't mean the division now popping.

Added IC women's title is the better solution. Gives more women shine on a single level where they mostly are.

Bro u be gassing up Tamina trash ass. Lol like you the only person i know in existence that be doing this shit for her. Shorty trash and a 2x4 in the ring. Lana can match her dominate force

Who??

You mean 9x thru the announce table Lana??

tenor-2.gif

And still is way more entertaining then Tamina, I'd even go as far to say she prolly would have a better singles match then Tamina and would put money on it that's how bad that chick is trash.

lol.gif

...bruh stop. Lol!

I'll take Tamina...bad knees and all...over Lana in a singles match mayne. Lana ain't got that aggression in her bruh.

Taminas knee injury fucked her over

when she first came in with the Usos she was solid, hitting her pops finisher and everything with those niggas

my guess is theres nothing that can be done to fix her shit so she can get back to that, its sad cause im pretty sure she would of been a problem in the womens division back then

I like that she gets her a win every now and then but man, that shit never gonna go anywhere.. if they put a title on her people gonna shit all over it

i hope its not him tho or any of the people from the NXT brands that replied unless its a 1 off match

Yall know damn well it's about to he somebody like Richochet or Cedirc Alexander. Lol

This shit so boring man I'm prolly skipping Raw for the 3rd week

Last edited:
Back