Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/20

Aint no way they running the Lesnar/Rollins match back for Survivor Series so something will happen. Either they vacate the strap from Rollins "cause of his actions" and have a tournament for it or they just put it on the Fiend to get eyes back on product before Survivor series.

i think theres a better chance of a vacate/tournament honestly
Nah wwe actually posted it on they twitter that the rematch was happening there, then they deleted it

Nah wwe actually posted it on they twitter that the rematch was happening there, then they deleted it

thats what I heard

I figured since they deleted it quickly they'd just do it tonight on RAW but that didnt happen.

They wildin. I feel like the damage is already done. Only way to fix it really is to give in and give the title to the Fiend but at what cost? and would it effect Bray having creative control of the character if they did? that would be real fucked up

thats what I heard

I figured since they deleted it quickly they'd just do it tonight on RAW but that didnt happen.

They wildin. I feel like the damage is already done. Only way to fix it really is to give in and give the title to the Fiend but at what cost? and would it effect Bray having creative control of the character if they did? that would be real fucked up

When it comes to Bray you might as well say overall, the damage has been done and it doesn't matter if he's The Fiend or not, Vince had the opportunity to strike and fumbled BADLY. Sasha/Becky should have been the only HIAC match on the card and with the finish to Rollins vs The Fiend they should have closed the show out.

To try and make up for that w/a regular title match at SS is booking backwards (look at Del Rio/Big Show early 2013). The Universal Title has been a joke since it was introduced. Get rid of it and have the WWE Title go between both shows. When the titleholder loses he goes back to his original brand.

I tuned into the opening segment with Orton/Corbin beating Rusev down to build up that Crown Jewel show. I went to sleep after it.

Guess I'll catch NXT/AEW/SD instead because I'm guessing RAW wasn't worth the time.

WH PARK of PostWrestling.com provided the rough English translation of Asuka and Kairi Sane's promo from this week's WWE RAW:

"Asuka: We're the Kabuki Warriors, don't get you get that we're champions? Wait, you're a champ? you're a champ? Even if you team up you can't beat us."

"Kairi: Everything you said is spot on Asuka! Charlotte, Becky, I'm sure you're tired, but we are going to beat the shit out of you."

That brawl was painfully wack. RAW was booty. It’s full of stupid storylines at the moment. For a new season of RAW, it’s not off to a good start. They need a total reboot.

That brawl was painfully wack. RAW was booty. It’s full of stupid storylines at the moment. For a new season of RAW, it’s not off to a good start. They need a total reboot.

they probably changed a lot of shit after Sunday night

u know they didnt originally plan to keep Rollins and Bray off TV the night after that PPV

WH PARK of PostWrestling.com provided the rough English translation of Asuka and Kairi Sane's promo from this week's WWE RAW:

"Asuka: We're the Kabuki Warriors, don't get you get that we're champions? Wait, you're a champ? you're a champ? Even if you team up you can't beat us."

"Kairi: Everything you said is spot on Asuka! Charlotte, Becky, I'm sure you're tired, but we are going to beat the shit out of you."

If this is true...whoever wrote their script deserves to be fired.

Funny thing is they promised a Deliveranceb from this horrible writing

The WWE Draft will continue on tonight's live Monday Night Raw broadcast from Denver, Colorado at the Budweiser Events Center, featuring:

*WWE Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Smackdown's Sasha Banks - Winning Brand will receive first Draft Pick.

*WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. Viking Raiders.

The following talents available to be drafted to Raw or Friday Night Smackdown on tonight's broadcast:

WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins
WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
Titus O’Neil
WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (with Sami Zayn)
Aleister Black
The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods)
Daniel Bryan
Bayley
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
The Miz
Ali
King Corbin
Elias
WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode
Samoa Joe
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane)
Rusev
Cedric Alexander
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Carmella
AOP
Andrade
Liv Morgan
Jinder Mahal
Buddy Murphy
Mojo Rawley
No Way José
Dana Brooke
Shelton Benjamin
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
Sarah Logan
Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)
Drake Maverick

Meanwhile, the following WWE stars are now "free agents" who, according to the company's Draft storyline, can choose to sign with the brand of their choosing:
Cesaro
Humberto Carrillo
Akira Tozawa
Chad Gable

Back