Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

I think that's a new show they created but that 1 black dude I know they hired him cause he was a fan and he was going to school at Full sail to be a sports analyst. I watched his blooper video from when he auditioned n that shit was kinda funny he seem like he might be good for the role.

It’s a cool show... feels like kicking it w some friends and talking wwe, I hope they don’t change it up... it has a good flow to the show

It’s a cool show... feels like kicking it w some friends and talking wwe, I hope they don’t change it up... it has a good flow to the show

Ima check it out. I didn't know that it had already begun

The match we’ve been waiting to see!!

WWE has announced Lacey Evans vs. Natalya in a Last Woman Standing match for tomorrow's Monday Night Raw. It will be the first time the two have ever competed in such a bout and a sign their feud may be coming to an end with the WWE Draft set for this Friday on Smackdown.

Wack call on HIAC but they’re gonna play like the ref didn’t know what he was doing & was wrong for the call, which will be even more wack. Bray should’ve been champ. Seth could’ve lost his mind due to the trauma of losing the title and to The Fiend. This results in his heel turn.

But wwe is stupid at times and this is one of those times

I read something were they're selling it as a referee stoppage and saying the ref stopped the match because he didn't want Rollins to do something he'd later regret (kill Bray)

It makes sense but they should of went another route aka the Fiend trying to kill Rollins.

the ending was wack but the crowds reaction was still lame as shit. they were throwing shit at Rollins as if he booked it and he was pissed. They were tearing shit up outside. All over some scripted shit. Thats why niggas clown wrestling fans now

All I know is that Seth better not be on the show tonight. Not the way he was choking on his blood last night He'll get boo'd out the building if he shows up

Lacey beating the SHIT outta Natty right now! lmao @ her sliding down the entrance ramp

Back