Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

I read something were they're selling it as a referee stoppage and saying the ref stopped the match because he didn't want Rollins to do something he'd later regret (kill Bray)

It makes sense but they should of went another route aka the Fiend trying to kill Rollins.

the ending was wack but the crowds reaction was still lame as shit. they were throwing shit at Rollins as if he booked it and he was pissed. They were tearing shit up outside. All over some scripted shit. Thats why niggas clown wrestling fans now

Well that's kind of whats missing from the other gens, I miss the trash throwing and borderline rioting crowds in wrestling. Thought wrestling fans went soft the past decade...With the good heat involved ofcourse. The fans acted accordingly here tho.

Well that's kind of whats missing from the other gens, I miss the trash throwing and borderline rioting crowds in wrestling. Thought wrestling fans went soft the past decade...With the good heat involved ofcourse. The fans acted accordingly here tho.

throwing trash in the ring is different the video i saw they were destroying shit and had cops outside but the more i think about it, it may of been fake cause no wrestling news site even mentioned it today

Lol Its almost as if they know they gone take a hit in ratings so they just not trying to address the shit on this show.. Cause wouldn't it make more sense for them to talk about it at the start of the show? when people were actually watching to see if they did?

Wish the OC would of just kept Styles theme and maybe remixed that shit for the group

i guess they gone address it lmaooo

i still dont get why they waited so late to even bring that shit up smh

Vince probably been back there the whole night writing an explanation for somebody to deliver

Did ricochet vs apollo just go down as the main event? match seemed short. Given more time that shit would be great

So how long yall think the ratings will be down for going forward?

my guess is another week or so maybe 2

Aint no way they running the Lesnar/Rollins match back for Survivor Series so something will happen. Either they vacate the strap from Rollins "cause of his actions" and have a tournament for it or they just put it on the Fiend to get eyes back on product before Survivor series.

i think theres a better chance of a vacate/tournament honestly

Back