Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Um yea it is. Keep the title and the drop it to someone who’s a full time wrestler who’ll benefit by defeating your tribal chief! Acknowledge him!!
Like who, he's beat every single contender to the point no one wants to see these dudes have another title match.

Like who, he's beat every single contender to the point no one wants to see these dudes have another title match.

Who says it has to be or will be somebody who hes already faced?

even if it is itll be a big deal as long as its not somebody like Goldberg or Lesnar.

like i said before im personally holding out on it being somebody fresh

Last edited:
I personally think Montez Ford has “IT” (in my Dusty voice)

its just to early for a singles run for him. Streep Profits haven't ran their course yet

Who says it has to be or will be somebody who hes already faced?

even if it is itll be a big deal as long as its not somebody like Goldberg or Lesnar.

like i said before im personally holding out on it being somebody fresh
What other main event caliber person do they have on the roster. I would say Keith Lee but they treat him like trash, Killer Cross they have no idea what to do with him.

Montez gotta bulk up. That's his downfall. Need to talk to Triple H how he got that transformation in 99 and apply it.

You know how Triple H got that transformation
It's time to take it to the next level right....lol

Bur seriously he needs to bulk up or just keep the Street Profits a dope Tag Team that goes the distance. I hate when good Tag teams are broken up because somebody is a little flashier then then other guy and fans want to Sky rocket that person. They are a great team leave them be.

Back