Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

What other main event caliber person do they have on the roster. I would say Keith Lee but they treat him like trash, Killer Cross they have no idea what to do with him.

Looks like they about to reintroduce Keith Lee next week so we'll have to see what comes from that.. either they gonna drop the ball with him and this new character or it'll stick and he'll be a monster heel. Kross got off to a rocky start too but it aint too late for them to turn that shit around.. i just dont think he'll be the guy to dethrone Reigns though.

If you look past RAW and SD we got a rookie down in NXT right now whos got it all and looks like more of a threat than a lot of the dudes who gonna be on SD after the draft.. that Steiner kid probably wont be on NXT for long, we just dont know when the call up will happen. Hes somebody they will probably strap the rocket to right out the gate.

This Olympic guy they signed i heard was getting a major push and Vince wanted plans for him at Mania. He could br a wild card based on how good he really is.

Roman and Seth could have another big promo together... I mean, that's like this generation.

Scsa/rock
Cena/Edge
Roman/Seth

Might as well while they both healthy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Great...Liv vs Carmella for the 50leven time. Smh...Carmella still magically delicious.

Back