Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Did Damien change his look and his song? I can't watch but heard people talking about it in comments

Bout to skim through RAW

Man i still aint over Big E being champ. Shits crazy.

Him opening the show like he did feels right tho. It took years but this where that nigga belong.

the crowd reactions are good too so thats a real good look. Him name dropping all the shit from Houston popped the hell out that crowd

Lmaooo @ Rollins

this mf really brushed off that ass whooping inside the Cell and still up to the same ole shit, I aint mad at it but i would of preferred him taking a few weeks off to sell that shit.. but once again those shows dont even mean anything over on this side.

When the belt comes of E man since Roman will hold the belt for a long time so E probably will have a 2-3 month run but Seth Rollins vs Balor a Mania show down for sure for that title.

I like how they kicked it off w/ the package and the interviews b4 the entrance. Made this shit feel like a big deal cant believe its opening the show tho

Man they better have a hellafide main event towards the end of the show. B/c this match should've closed Raw out

So hard for me to take this boney chick taken out Bianca Blair..