Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (10/7)

Nice callback to him getting shit on once he got called up, even showed the Jeff clip

Kross is a good promo but thats about it. He keeps getting tv time but he might be the only guy on the roster who is not over.

crowd hates him no matter what

idk how they could fix that when the crowd usually likes a bad ass heel

they'd have to let him really fuck somebody up or something and idk if they'd do it

could try for a face turn to see if it turns things around but i dont know that it would

crowd hates him no matter what

idk how they could fix that when the crowd usually likes a bad ass heel

they'd have to let him really fuck somebody up or something and idk if they'd do it

could try for a face turn to see if it turns things around but i dont know that it would
He'd have to run Cody over like they did Stone Cold for people to care

Is that a new belt?

i think they updated the plates for him but it looks better with just that shit. Crazy cus i saw a pic of it looking like that but I could of sworn it was a fan made pic by somebody suggesting they add the blue to the strap since it was the color of his gear

i think they updated the plates for him but it looks better with just that shit. Crazy cus i saw a pic of it looking like that but I could of sworn it was a fan made pic by somebody suggesting they add the blue to the strap since it was the color of his gear

I thought the pic was some fake shit too

Back