Welcome To aBlackWeb

b2e54389da9853b4866716dab1dd3ef04912781b.gifv

fcb6bbb40a7a3fe178d4bda1b2e4470afddf5726.gifv

I'm somewhat enjoying this show. Doing a better job of doing the human aspect of this franchise better than the films

The audacity of the daughter to be upset at her pops for having a secret family when she had a sidechick herself before the events of G-Day (where she probably lost her partner)

The flashbacks to the stuff from the 1950s is more compelling to me than what's going on currently with the siblings looking for their father

This last episode was good. Had a feeling there was something between the doctor and Captain Shaw

Damn, in 1955 they discovered the concept of Hollow Earth yet no one bothered to go there till present day in the films lol

This past episode was the best episode imo. So now we know that in Hollow-Earth operates in a completely different, people don't age.

Really good season finale. Some things didn't work overall this season but I feel like they landed the mark
I saw interest in this show sway from bored to interested, though by the last two episodes I was pretty into it. Especially the final episode; that ending has me looking forward to next season.

I'm curious who else may have fallen into the other world. Anders perhaps?

Back