I couldn't care less about the 2 families with the cheating dad story

I wasn't expecting her to die. Figured the guy would
Didn't like. I'll just skim until the monsters are on

Why's it always spiders

I couldn't care less about the 2 families with the cheating dad story

I wasn't expecting her to die. Figured the guy would
Didn't like. I'll just skim until the monsters are on
Nah I felt the same way at first but the storylines are good

The human storyline is a lot more compelling than what we've gotten from multiple Godzilla films from the MonsterVerse.

The CGI is quality so the budget must be insane lol. AppleTV be spending crazy money on their shows and they probably get the least attention of all the streaming services (here and just in general)

The human storyline is a lot more compelling than what we've gotten from multiple Godzilla films from the MonsterVerse.

The CGI is quality so the budget must be insane lol. AppleTV be spending crazy money on their shows and they probably get the least attention from any streaming service (here and just in general)

Theyve had the most quality shows in recent years. They under the radar but AppleTV and Max are at the top of my streaming services as far as quality goes.

PrimeVideo interface is still ASS.
Netflix been phoning it in for years
Hulu coasting on old tv shows

The CGI is quality so the budget must be insane lol. AppleTV be spending crazy money on their shows and they probably get the least attention from any streaming service (here and just in general)
Agree first point.

As far as Apple’s attention, Apple doesn’t know how to land the plane. Every show I’ve watched had an awesome premise and had me locked in until about 3/4 into the season.

This Monarch show is dope 2 episodes in. Just hope they can land the plane.

Agree first point.

As far as Apple’s attention, Apple doesn’t know how to land the plane. Every show I’ve watched had an awesome premise and had me locked in until about 3/4 into the season.

This Monarch show is dope 2 episodes in. Just hope they can land the plane.
Only show I've really tuned in for is Ted Lasso which I enjoy partly cause I love the sport.

Dope episode. Godzilla took that bomb to the face lol. So there's Titans everywhere throughout the planet, shit's wild

Back