Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mommy and me pole dancing ?

It’s only bout 15 of us.

3 too many for my liking just on page 1.

Shid, 5 people can make a thread go 10 pages by themselves. And if dis and dead eye involved. It might go platinum lol
But still nobody agreed tho lol nobody said it was cool or that they'd have their kids there just some ppl pointed out there's art to it

But still nobody agreed tho lol nobody said it was cool or that they'd have their kids there just some ppl pointed out there's art to it
Silverfoxx lame ass said it was cool and sees no problem with and got a co-sign on page 1

Hellczar said maybe in 20 years.

That’s 3.

Silverfoxx lame ass said it was cool and sees no problem with and got a co-sign on page 1

Hellczar said maybe in 20 years.

That’s 3.

I was talking about it being in the Olympics not kids doing it. But here you go jus assuming shit

I was talking about it being in the Olympics not kids doing it. But here you go jus assuming shit

Lmao. You do know in order to be Olympic level you have to start out really young?

Don’t be stupid. I didn’t assume anything.

Unless you think folks can just wait till they’re grown to be the best at something they never did? I hope you don’t think that bruh

So therefore, you’re cool with kids pole dancing

Lmao. You do know in order to be Olympic level you have to start out really young?

Unless you think folks can just wait till they’re grown to be the best at something they never did? I hope you don’t think that bruh

Naw this nigga cooking..... And most times I completely disagree with Dwayne.

I did see the campaign get this to be an Olympic sport... And I just thought of the actual competition between fit 20+

But considering most Olympic sports you start off as a very young child. Fuck that.

I'll still cosign to an adult doing an "artistic" pole dance.... But we gotta use better judgement creating a lane for little girls to get into this....

Perfect example..

I follow zayna bear, she's bad as fuck... But goofy as shit... I like cute goofy chicks 🤷🏿‍♂️... Any way she's also mad athletic and always pushing her boundaries... She has a pretty big following... Like kids n shit...

So when she posted her pole dancing videos. She blurred out the crotch area. It's very difficult to separate the sexual aspect of it. And she's very aware of that..

Sorry y'all, I'm high as fuck right now and all over the Internet

Perfect example..

I follow zayna bear, she's bad as fuck... But goofy as shit... I like cute goofy chicks 🤷🏿‍♂️... Any way she's also mad athletic and always pushing her boundaries... She has a pretty big following... Like kids n shit...

So when she posted her pole dancing videos. She blurred out the crotch area. It's very difficult to separate the sexual aspect of it. And she's very aware of that..

Sorry y'all, I'm high as fuck right now and all over the Internet
I don't have FB, but she's a really good follow on Twitter.

Anyway, na I wouldn't have an issue with mom and me pole dancing.

Bruh I don’t think every single Olympic sport needs childhood practice. I don’t think it’s gonna be 12 year old pole dancers. You can’t tell me what I’m cool with. I don’t think anybody under 17 would do it even if it was an Olympic sport because if the connotation. But that does not mean I’m cool with kids like dancing

Bruh I don’t think every single Olympic sport needs childhood practice. I don’t think it’s gonna be 12 year old pole dancers. You can’t tell me what I’m cool with. I don’t think anybody under 17 would do it even if it was an Olympic sport because if the connotation. But that does not mean I’m cool with kids like dancing
Every single sport needs childhood practice

Every single sport needs childhood practice

To be very elite this is true, but obviously exceptions to the rule. For example, AJ started boxing at 18 and won Olympic gold by 22, and has had a flourishing pro boxing career ever since.

I think if we were to categorise this into gymnastics, then certainly most gymnasts do start out in childhood (both Simona Biles and Gabrielle Douglas started at 6 years old).

With that being said, if you were to gather today all pole dancers in the world for a global competition, I could be wrong but I doubt they would be saying that they started out pre adolescence, but you'd still find elite ability to perform maneuvers.

But yeah having young girls on the pole is a wild visual. Remember when Kylie did that and how much scrutiny there was on that family? 🤔

Exceptions aren't the rule.

Most women gymnastics for the Olympics... Which we're calling for pole dancing starts early as fuck

Back